Learn how to start saving or increase your savings with the resources below:
- Save money by keeping track of your finances with http://www.mint.com
! Learning where it is going is a great way to start saving. Sign up for this link to create budgets, and see how you are spending your money.
- Save money on you next grocery bill with Extreme Couponing! Brought to you by Amber Paxton, coordinator of the Asset Independence Coalition.
- Save money with tips from http://www.feedthepig.org & http://www.handsonbanking.org!
- Save money while in college with 40MoneyManagementTips! This document offers tips on how to safe for and while in college.
- Save money by asking Bank On Mid-Michigan! We know financial planning is tough. Ask us for help and we can point you in the right direction!